S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center with a state of the art work environment. With 8 locations in North America we have offices in Cleveland, Albuquerque, Troy, San Diego and 3 locations in Canada. S&P Data employs over 2,500 agents.
Opened in 2005, S&P Data has maintained a client retention rate of over 90% and has doubled in size each of the past 3 years. Some of our accomplishments that we AS A TEAM have achieved include being named one of the Top 10 Call Centers in North America and our CEO winning the prestigious Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
Summary of Duties:
Outbound Business to Business Sales Representative will engage in outbound sales, business development and marketing to new business leads as well as to existing customers.
- Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
- Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
- Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
- Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
- Assumes full ownership of customer’s requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
- Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
- Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
- Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
- Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
- Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
- Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
- Verify sales if requested
- Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of proven sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of business to business experience preferred
- Sales experience in a technical field that is related to media (i.e. internet, cable, cellular, etc.)
- Understanding of return on investment (ROI)
- Score at or above national average on all pre-employment assessment tests.
- Consultative sales experience preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously and enter data at 25 wpm
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment and education verification.
- Must have high school diploma with relevant work experience
- Experience in a call centre or sales environment is an asset
- Ability to sell and build customer relationships over the telephone
- Good attentive and active listening skills
- Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
- Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- Effective and accurate decision making skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Strong time management skills
What We Can Offer: .
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care
- Employee awards and recognition program
- Fun, friendly, causal yet professional work environment
- Leadership Development Program. We prefer to promote our top talent.
- Full time employment. This is NOT a contract position.
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives.
- All applicants must have 1 year of demonstrated sales experience such as in a call center or door to door.
- Candidates with previous B-2-B sales experience will be given preferential consideration.
S&P Data is a leading North American contact center group. We have multiple, right-sized contact center facilities located throughout the US and Canada. No offshore calls centers for us. Our centers are state-of-the art. They are large enough to justify a major investment in technology yet small enough to sustain our unique culture.
S&P is not the contact center partner for everyone. We are neither the biggest nor the lowest cost option. Yet our clients stay with us for years. Why? Bottom line, they love working with S&P. Also, it could be because the folks that chose S&P tend to get promoted. That's an endorsement we will take any day.
Our management team is deep and committed to advancing your business every day.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH