Working as a part of CBREâs Data Center Solutions team, this role will focus on the leasing and marketing of specific data center assets for an existing CBRE client. The ideal professional possesses the expertise to develop business and negotiate the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties, specifically data centers, for a current CBRE client
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling focused on specific data center assets on behalf of our client
- Provides our client with pertinent information on current market conditions
- Accompanies prospective tenants to data centers to discuss the property and the prospectâs needs
- May assist in preparing offers, term sheets, and leases.
- May participates in contract negotiations
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions and active prospects
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Other duties may be assigned.
May provide informal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group, but does not include hiring or firing. May provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
- 2 years of a working knowledge of modern computing and telecommunications preferred.
- The interest and ability to develop an expertise in the relationship between technology and real estate.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or rent. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS And ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
Location/Region: Boston, MA